For 100% print quality, monitoring, web inspection systems are not suitable and must be combined with print inspection systems. The TubeScan product family (TubeScan digital strobe, TubeScan digital strobe XL, TubeScan eagle view) is your ideal and cost-efficient entry into 100% print inspection – especially in combination with the inspection workflow QLink, consisting of QLinkPress, QLinkEditor, QLinkRewinder and QLinkViewer.
Details can be found in the product brochure "The TubeScan Product Series".
- Small foot print, only requires 125 mm (5") in web direction, 300 mm (12") in height
- Can take and display up to 30 images per second in live mode – seamless monitoring of every repeat in real time
- Crisp display of image due to high camera resolutions
- Display of detected errors in real time on the HD monitor, during setup and production
- No health risk, less tiring compared to conventional monitoring using strobe lights
- Pulsed LED illumination for extremely low power consumption, especially for diffuse, translucent, reflective and luminescent (UV) materials
- UV illumination for checking UV-active applications, such as varnishes, adhesives, silicones or other luminescent coatings
- Image stabilization without print mark sensor due to automatic format synchronization over the entire speed range of the machine
- Accurate length and repeat counting
- Secondary zones and masking for different inspection tasks
- Relative distance monitoring based on edges or shapes
- Adjustable sensitivities for different defect classes
- Delta-E Monitoring
- Inspection, validation and database comparison of variable data (barcodes, alphanumerical sequences, OCR)
- PDF validation
- Surface inspection
- Generation of PDF roll reports
- Dynamic roll map for the visualization of all defects in the current production roll
- Interfaces to prepress / ERP systems (customer-specific or standardized such as Hybrid and CERM)
- PDF Toolbox
a) for master image comparison
b) import of inspection zones defined in pre-press, such as masking, die-cutting contours, secondary inspection zones, static or variable 1D / 2D barcodes and alphanumeric sequences"
- QLink workflow for data exchange between inspection systems across the entire production chain
- Up to 10 opto-isolated output signals (24 V)
Have we caught your interest? Get in touch!
"The 100% inspection system TubeScan digital strobe can be installed on all common printing presses and finishing machines. With over 2000 installations worldwide, it covers all requirements for inspection in label and packaging printing. Reflective surfaces, embossed structures, security features, clear-on-clear, barcodes, variable print data, etc. are some special applications in which the TubeScan clearly shows its advantages."
Dr. Stephan Krebs, Product Manager & Inventor