TubeScan digital strobe XL
If you want a fast return on your investment in 100% print inspection, you can rely on TubeScan XL. Because with modern matrix camera technology and powerful image processing, TubeScan XL ensures a significant reduction in waste on the press.
A final inspection on the slitter by TubeScan XL ensures optimum delivery quality and avoids expensive customer complaints.
With the QLink workflow, you combine 100% inspection on the slitter with downstream defect elimination on the doctor machine, maximizing your yiels. Details can be found in the product brochure „TubeScan digital strobe XL“.
TubeScan XL is available in two configurations:
- TubeScan XL Press: High-resolution cameras for excellent image quality.
- TubeScan XL Slitter: Ultra-fast cameras for up to 800 m/min web speed.
In addition to the general functions, the TubeScan digital strobe XL offers the following features:
- Can take and display up to 30 images per second in live mode – seamless monitoring of every repeat in real time
- Excellent image quality on large 32″ viewing monitor
- Dynamic roll map for the visualization of all defects in the current production roll
- Can be combined with all options available for TubeScan digital strobe such as fine print inspection, PDF reporting, dynamic roll map, etc.
Hemos captado su interés? Póngase en contacto con nosotros.
"What is the advantage of BST-TubeScan inspection together with QLinkWorkflow on a cutting machine? Until today, installing a 100% inspection system on a cutting machine was a question of budget and benefit. BST-TubeScan has changed that. It delivers a cost effective solution and provides a detailed overview of the print quality at high speed. A slitter cannot stop in time as soon as a defect is detected in the web. Therefore, QLink Slitter records all defects and enables precise assessment of print quality in conjunction with further post-processing of individual rolls on a doctor machine."
Dr. Stephan Krebs, Product Manager & Inventor