In addition to 100% inspection, TubeScan eagle view offers video web inspection. This patented combination with multiple cameras in one system opens up new horizons: It provides a detailed zoom image with simultaneous 100% inspection. All hardware and software options of the TubeScan digital strobe are also available for the eagle view. For details, please refer to the product brochure "The TubeScan product series".
In addition to the general functions, the TubeScan eagle view offers the following features:
- 100 % live viewing upon machine start
- Contour light to enhance the visibility of structures, wrinkles, bubbles, embossing, etc
- The optional back light enables monitoring of the back print register
- Cost-efficient combination of 100% print inspection and detail viewing – patented and globally unique
- Camera for detail viewing is motorized and can be easily navigated with respect to the displayed print repeat
- Detail viewing of critical areas like registration marks, 2D barcodes, picture areas, etc. down to dot level
- No print mark sensor or gear sensor required for synchronization
- Relative distance monitoring based on edges or shapes
- Inspection, validation and database comparison of variable data (barcodes, alphanumerical sequences, OCR)
- PDF validation
- PDF Toolbox
a) for master image comparison
b) import of inspection zones defined in pre-press, such as masking, die-cutting contours, secondary inspection zones, static or variable 1D / 2D barcodes and alphanumeric sequences"
- Can be combined with all options available for TubeScan digital strobe such as fine print inspection, PDF reporting, dynamic roll map, etc.
- QLink Press: Error data editing / storage in roll logs
- QLink Rewinder: Further processing of recorded error logs on the converting machine