If you want a fast return on your investment in 100% print inspection, you can rely on TubeScan XL. Because with modern matrix camera technology and powerful image processing, TubeScan XL ensures a significant reduction in waste on the press.
A final inspection on the slitter by TubeScan XL ensures optimum delivery quality and avoids expensive customer complaints.
With the QLink workflow, you combine 100% inspection on the slitter with downstream defect elimination on the doctor machine, maximizing your yiels. Details can be found in the product brochure „TubeScan digital strobe XL“.
TubeScan XL is available in two configurations:
- TubeScan XL Press: High-resolution cameras for excellent image quality.
- TubeScan XL Slitter: Ultra-fast cameras for up to 800 m/min web speed.
- Can take and display up to 30 images per second in live mode – seamless monitoring of every repeat in real time
- Excellent image quality on large 32″ viewing monitor
- Dynamic roll map for the visualization of all defects in the current production roll
- Can be combined with all options available for TubeScan digital strobe such as fine print inspection, PDF reporting, dynamic roll map, etc.
Have we caught your interest? Get in touch!
"What would be the advantage of using the TubeScan inspection together with the QLink workflow on a slitter?
Until today, installing a 100 % inspection system on a slitter machine was simply a matter of budget and benefit. TubeScan has changed that. It delivers a cost-effective solution and provides a detailed overview of print quality at high speed. A slitter won’t stop on time when a defect is detected. So QLink Slitter records all defects and enables precise assessment of print quality in conjunction with further rework of individual rolls on a doctor machine.”
Dr. Stephan Krebs, Product Manager & Inventor