In addition to 100% inspection, TubeScan eagle view offers video web inspection. This patented combination with multiple cameras in one system opens up new horizons: It provides a detailed zoom image with simultaneous 100% inspection. All hardware and software options of the TubeScan digital strobe are also available for the eagle view. For details, please refer to the product brochure "The TubeScan product series".
- 100 % live viewing upon machine start
- Contour light to enhance the visibility of structures, wrinkles, bubbles, embossing, etc
- The optional back light enables monitoring of the back print register
- Cost-efficient combination of 100% print inspection and detail viewing – patented and globally unique
- Camera for detail viewing is motorized and can be easily navigated with respect to the displayed print repeat
- Detail viewing of critical areas like registration marks, 2D barcodes, picture areas, etc. down to dot level
- No print mark sensor or gear sensor required for synchronization
- Relative distance monitoring based on edges or shapes
- Inspection, validation and database comparison of variable data (barcodes, alphanumerical sequences, OCR)
- PDF validation
- PDF Toolbox
a) for master image comparison
b) import of inspection zones defined in pre-press, such as masking, die-cutting contours, secondary inspection zones, static or variable 1D / 2D barcodes and alphanumeric sequences"
- Can be combined with all options available for TubeScan digital strobe such as fine print inspection, PDF reporting, dynamic roll map, etc.
- QLink Press: Error data editing / storage in roll logs
- QLink Rewinder: Further processing of recorded error logs on the converting machine