CCD CAM 100
The high-performance CCD CAM 100 sensor is able to detect and measure up to eight web edges. The resolution of up to 60,000 pixels ensures the utmost precision. The integrated high-resolution display enables quick, effective alignment of the sensor. The production and setup parameters are quickly and securely transferred via the integrated network interface.
CCD CAM 100 features:
- Resolution of up to 60,000 pixels thanks to the microprocessor-controlled CCD chip
- A range of lenses for adapting the measurement area to the application
- Numerous automated functions (such as masking of interfering contrasts, compensating for contamination, white balance, saving set-up values)
- Fast, secure transfer of production and set-up parameters thanks to networking via the BST bus system
- High-precision scanning of web edges, print edges, or print lines
- Centre guiding and width measurement of multiple material webs
- Controlling of tools (such as tracking cutting blades, etc.)
Have we caught your interest? Get in touch!
"The CCD CAM 100 is a camera-based sensor that specializes in detecting different web edges. The option to detect and measure multiple web edges, as well as simple commissioning and operation, set this sensor apart. The CCD CAM 100 is the sensor of choice for the most varied of applications."
Ingo Ellerbrock, Head of Product Management
The BST compact web guiding system is ideal for use with narrow material webs, especially in the label, packaging, and nonwoven industries.
The main areas of implementation for the SMARTGuide are the printing and extrusion branches.
The FRAMEGuide offers an impressively low height combined with maximum guiding precision. The FRAMEGuide can be optimized for perfect integration into your machine layout, and is suitable for all web guiding processes.
Our sensors can be connected to a large number of BST components and thus guarantee optimal adaptation to the task at hand.
Electromotive web-guiding actuators correct the position of the material web precisely and almost instantaneously. The actuators are implemented everywhere where very quick reactions to changes in the web position are necessary