CLS CAM 100 features:
- Precise scanning of objects and motifs, lines, print edges, or web edges with color sensors
- Optimal lighting conditions, thanks to automatically regulated LED lighting
- High-performance camera with 500 fps
- Intuitive user navigation on external 7-inch touch control panel
- Additional controls via color display directly on the sensor head
- Laser-projection-aided positioning assistance
- Automatic job and setup memory to minimize setup times
Have we caught your interest? Get in touch!
"Easily and intuitively guide your material based directly on the printed image, without guiding lines or trigger signals, with our new CLS CAM 100 object sensor. Guiding based on lines or contrasts is also possible without a problem.
ArtGuiding with CLS CAM 100, made by BST"
Ingo Ellerbrock, Head of Product Management
The BST compact web guiding system is ideal for use with narrow material webs, especially in the label, packaging, and nonwoven industries.
The main areas of implementation for the SMARTGuide are the printing and extrusion branches.
The FRAMEGuide offers an impressively low height combined with maximum guiding precision. The FRAMEGuide can be optimized for perfect integration into your machine layout, and is suitable for all web guiding processes.
Our sensors can be connected to a large number of BST components and thus guarantee optimal adaptation to the task at hand.
Electromotive web-guiding actuators correct the position of the material web precisely and almost instantaneously. The actuators are implemented everywhere where very quick reactions to changes in the web position are necessary