Do you need a sensor that offers high-precision, pinpoint guiding based on print lines, print edges or web edges? Should this sensor be easy to operate, provide clear feedback about the measuring status, and function reliably, even on critical materials, e.g. reflective surfaces?
Then the CLS PRO 600 digital sensor is precisely the product for your requirements!
- Optimal lighting conditions, thanks to automatically regulated LED lighting
- Clear display on the removable commander
- Laser-projection-aided positioning assistance
- Realistic visualization of the print line, print edge or web edge on the color display
- Remote controls possible for the basic control functions
- Automatic job and setup memory to minimize setup times
- Automatic positioning in conjunction with the FVG Pos 100 sensor positioning to minimize setup time
- Large measuring range of 25 mm for precise web guiding results
- Additional standardized output signal of 0–10 volts
The FRAMEGuide offers an impressively low height combined with maximum guiding precision. The FRAMEGuide can be optimized for perfect integration into your machine layout, and is suitable for all web guiding processes.
Electromotive web-guiding actuators correct the position of the material web precisely and almost instantaneously. The actuators are implemented everywhere where very quick reactions to changes in the web position are necessary